Wednesday 25 July 2012

27 Dresses.


Ok, maybe not quite 27... and I’m not a bridesmaid, but I am having serious trouble deciding what to wear for a wedding this summer. Summer Weddings are one of the major fashion events of the season, a great opportunity for a new outfit but also a bit of a headache. Not only do you have to find a complete outfit (including shoes, bag, jacket or shawl etc) but it has to conform to style etiquette – THINK white-dress-ban and priest-appropriate-neckline. The photos too...oh the photos! The type which will go into album after album and pulled out routinely for reminiscent moments! A fashion fail then? Entirely unacceptable. So here are my four options to help provide inspiration for anyone else facing a similar wedding-guest-outfit dilemma. At the moment the only two certain parts of my outfit, are a black fascinator and nude heels...probably not quite enough clothing to preserve my modesty. Take a look and feel free to vote for your favourite! x.

2 comments:

  1. My personal favorite would have to be a tie between the first, black, white and grey one. Or, the teal one. They both compliment your skin tone very well, the first one is a bit of staying on the safe side, however. But the teal one, I think would definitely turn a lot of heads. Your choice, girl! :)All of them are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your input! I'm finding it so hard to decide and only a week until the wedding. I will keep you updated as to which one I go for, meanwhile keep the comments coming!

    x.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment :) I love to hear from my readers and fellow bloggers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...