Monday 23 July 2012

Essex Girl (Guide)


Cue Series 6 of The Only Way Is Essex (major guilty pleasure) which returned to our screens last night! And being an essex girl myself, I thought I’d pay homage to my home county by sharing my favourite looks from last nights episode. For anyone who missed it, there was drama aplenty and the clothes certainly didn’t disappoint either. My favourite? TOWIE style icon Lydia, who has an edgier style than the classic ‘Essex look’ but always keeps her outfits slick and pulled together. I loved her print shirt and pencil skirt pairing from Miss Selfridge! Get the look at http://www.missselfridge.com/romanyskirt x.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :) I love to hear from my readers and fellow bloggers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...